The 2023 Invoice will be sent in January. Annual dues for 2023 are $600 per household, payable in 2 installments.
Payments can be sent through Zelle or mailed to:
2190 Springs Landing Blvd
Longwood, FL 32779
PAYING WITH ZELLE
In addition to paying by check, Springs Landing HOA accepts online payments for annual dues via Zelle. Many banks and credit unions now support Zelle. If your bank/credit union does, you can send your annual dues payment online.
In order to send your annual payment through Zelle, complete the following steps:
- First, verify that your bank is a Zelle partner here: https://www.zellepay.com/get-started. If your bank is a Zelle partner, complete steps 2-7.
- Go to the P2P or Send Money section of your bank’s mobile app or website (this might also be referred to as “Sending funds via email or mobile #”) and accept the terms & conditions.
- Click the Send button.
- Add Springs Landing HOA as a recipient using the following name & email address:
SPRINGS LANDING HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
- NOTE: It is critical that this email address is entered correctly. If there is a typo, SPRINGS LANDING HOA will not receive your payment. The homeowner, not SPRINGS LANDING HOA, is responsible if payment is not received or sent incorrectly.
- Enter the amount for the 2023 annual dues ($600.00 to pay in full, $300.00 if January or July installment).
Enter your First & Last Name Street Address HOA DUES on the memo/”What’s it for” field.
If you do not provide your Name & Street Address, Springs Landing HOA cannot guarantee that your account will be properly credited with your payment.
- Click Send.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which banks support Zelle?
To see a list of banks that are Zelle partners, click here: https://www.zellepay.com/get-started
Is there a limit to how much money I can send via Zelle?
If your bank or credit union offers Zelle, please contact them directly to learn more about their sending limits through Zelle.
What if my bank is not on the list?
If your bank is not a Zelle partner, you can still send money by using the Zelle Mobile App. Please contact [email protected] if you would like to pay your annual HOA dues via the Zelle app.
Does SPRINGS LANDING HOA support other online payment methods?
No. Currently, Springs Landing HOA does not support PayPal, payment with credit cards or other online payment methods. The HOA selected Zelle as an online payment method because Zelle has no costs/fees which means 100% of your payment goes to funding the HOA.
Does Zelle have a payment protection program?
Zelle does not offer a protection program for any authorized payments made with Zelle. For example, if you make a purchase using Zelle, but you do not receive the item or the item is not as described or as you expected.
Please verify that you have typed in the correct SPRINGS LANDING HOA payment email address ([email protected] ) into Zelle to ensure that your payment is received.
The homeowner, not SPRINGS LANDING HOA, is responsible if payment is not received or sent incorrectly.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any other questions about using Zelle to pay your HOA annual dues.